Cactus Silk Morrocan Pillow - Washed Grey
This wonderful Washed Grey Moroccan Pillow is hand-woven in Morocco and is simply beautiful. Its made of agave silk and has wonderful colours and textures. Agave plants are especially huge in Morocco. They are succulent plants that you can peel, and the process then produces threads. These threads are coloured with gorgeous vegetal dyes. The Sabra kilim pillows are then handwoven on traditional weaving looms making each pillow a little different. (This makes each and every one extra special!)
This Washed Grey Moroccan Pillow is perfect to add interest on your bed, sofa or favourite reading chair. We love to mix and match the colours, they add a happy vibe to your home décor in a snap
– Zipper on the side to insert pillow
– Please note this pillowcase does not include the insert. A standard 20” (50 cm) Ikea pillow insert fits perfectly.
– Backside fabric is the same cactus silk fabric as the front
– Due to their handmade nature, no two pillows are exactly alike. The size of each pillow will vary slightly, but a standard 20’’ pillow insert will always fit perfectly inside.
– Vegetal dyes. Avoid contact with water.
– Dry clean only.